- Computer Services
- Check Your PC
- Our Plan
www.livepcexpert.com is an Independent Service provider, only for software related issues in desktops, laptops and peripherals.
We are not affiliated to any other company in any manner, whatsoever.
Live PC Expert recommends support from the respective OEM as similar tech help may be provided by the brand owner.
Services rendered through LIVE PC EXPERT have a 15 day money back guarantee. If Live PC Expert has not resolved any issue and the customer is not satisfied with service, the customer may ask for a refund of the paid amount within the first 15 days from the subscription date, and it is at the sole discretion of Live PC Expert if the refund shall be authorized.
REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYSCase 1: Not a single issue is resolved
Case 2: LIVE PC EXPERT has resolved one or more issues.
REFUND AFTER 15 DAYS OF SUBSCRIPTIONCase 1: Customer registered for 1 computer for 1 year.
The maximum refund is limited to the subscribed amount only, and if your system has been repaired by anyone other than Live PC Expert, then Live PC Expert is not responsible for any damages or compensation thereof.
Procedure for refund:
If the customer is not satisfied with the service then he/she can submit a ticket through any of the methods below:
Requests will receive a scheduled call back within 4-8 hours to review and/or process refunds/cancellation requests.
LIVE PC EXPERT will review logs to ensure accuracy:
Notwithstanding this, LIVE PC EXPERT may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription charges after deducting fees for servicing the customer and cost of paid Anti-Virus and/or any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any plan.
* In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to LIVE PC EXPERT.
In connection with obtaining services, each customer agrees that they will:
1.Cooperate with the LIVE PC EXPERT team: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide support to all of our customers. LIVE PC EXPERT’s experience reflects that most issues can be resolved as a result of close cooperation between customers and members of the LIVE PC EXPERT team. Customers must be able to attest to the following:
a. The situation giving rise to the issue at hand is reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
b. The entire system, including software and hardware involved, is available and accessible to the customer without limit during all telephone discussions with LIVE PC EXPERT.
2. Any third party device or peripheral (e.g. CD/DVD/USB flash device, External HDD) if required to resolve the issue will be arranged for and provided by the customer.
3. LIVE PC EXPERT provides technical support for genuine and licensed products ONLY.
4. LIVE PC EXPERT does not support nor endorse piracy of any kind or in any form.
5. Third-Party application and "Know How" of any particular software or/utility will be supported on a 'Best-Effort' basis only.
6. Software/Data: Customers understand and agree that LIVE PC EXPERT shall under any circumstances be held responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. LIVE PC EXPERT strongly recommends that customers maintain a complete backup and disaster recovery plan at all times.
7. Customers are further advised to use only genuine and valid software and hardware, in addition to a proper functioning telephone line with sufficient power back up available.
8. Account, Password, and Security: To submit a Plan Order, customers must complete the Registration Process by providing LIVE PC EXPERT with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. Customers must also choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password they have selected as well as all account information.
Furthermore, each customers is are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activity that occurs on their account. Customers agree to notify LIVE PC EXPERT immediately of any unauthorized use of their account account information or any other breach of security. LIVE PC EXPERT will not be liable or assume liability for any losses that may incur as a result of someone else's use of a customer's password or account, whether it is with or without their knowl edge.
However, customers may be held liable for losses incurred by LIVE PC EXPERT or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not another person's account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
livepcexpert.com is an Independent Service provider for software related issues in desktops, laptops, and peripherals. We provide services through our pool of trained experts. The brand names, trademarks, logos, company names used in the site belong to their respective owner and are for representation purposes only. Live PC Expert recommends support from the respective OEM as similar tech help may be provided by the brand owner.
Address: "Bigjard" S.R.L., MD-2072, str. Pandurilor 18, ap. 60, mun. Chisinau, Republica Moldova.
Live PC Expert is a product of iN TECHNOLOGIES © 2016 iN TECHNOLOGIES. All rights reserved.